Monday, June 27, 2011

The Busy Canary

My Mom very cheekily asked me on Facebook last week whether "Paper Canary had flown the coop?" Can you believe the cheek? I did laugh but the answer is a definitive no. She has just been very busy doing some temporary editing work. I've also had a great weekend away with Rhys. On June 26th last year, Rhys and I were married. Thanks to our family and friends (especially our epic wedding party) it was the most amazing day...And what a year! Looking forward to see what this year holds. So I thought I would share a *ahem* few photos of the day with you.











6 comments:

  1. what great pictures of a lovely couple...and I saw your sweet momma in one! Congrats to the both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see the canary is still singing :)

    As for your wedding photos - I've seen (a few) of these over at Curious Acorn, and I am blown away, seeing them here, again... just SO cool. and beautiful. and memorable.

    Wishing you a very happy anniversary, and many many many more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're a good busy :) Sweet wedding pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!

    I LOVE these photos, especially the one of you with that gorgeous flower in your hair (what kind of flower is it?) and the one of you and Rhys sitting on the steps. It looks like it was an amazing wedding!

    Hope your editing project is the fun kind of editing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, "busy canary," i'm so glad to hear that prayers were answered and you can now skype with your mama :)

    ReplyDelete