I hope you are having as lovely a Christmas as I am and, in spite of the crazy-busy season, are finding the quiet moments to remember the amazing birth of Christ. I will keep this post short as my bub is, as I type, waiting to read J.R.R. Tolkien's Letters to Father Christmas by lantern light.
So I thought I would share this video with you so that we can remember the first and greatest Christmas in history. It's very sweet and the older I get, the more convinced I am that children are the best storytellers. (Disclaimer: This video does not belong to me and I am very grateful to youtube and more importantly, St. Paul's Church of Auckland NZ for letting me borrow it. :)
- O holy night! The stars are brightly shining,
- It is the night of our dear Saviour's birth.
- Long lay the world in sin and error pining,
- 'Til He appear'd and the soul felt its worth.
- A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
- For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
- Fall on your knees O hears the angels' voices...