Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Hip Canary

The other day I was introduced to this Youtube video. As much as I love The Hunger Games, I must confess, I got quite a kick out of it and so I wanted to share it with you. Without further ado, I would like to present The Hipster Games by Wyoma Films. 



Heh heh, love it! I don't know, maybe it's because I'm a firm believer that one of the best medicines is to never take yourself to seriously and to be able to laugh at yourself. Or maybe I'm a little bit hipster myself: 
(Note the coiffed hair and sweaters)



In any case, I think it's pretty clever. Also, I must have short film on the brain as this past weekend we participated in our second 48 Hour Film Fest; a nationwide contest to create a short film in just two days. Our film debut is tomorrow night. As always, "May the odds be ever in our favor." 


xo, 
Joy

7 comments:

  1. The Hipster Games is fantastic! And I adore those photos of you and Tilly - gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the photos, but where's the Hipster Games video? I can't see it. Love, love, love the photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, never mind, the film finally popped up. I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, were you typing fast, or do I read a New Zealand accent in your Hunger Games quote? "My the odds..."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Leslie, I'll go along with that ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet pictures of you and baby!!

    ReplyDelete